• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can you delete the Flash skin? (all versions)

New Here ,
Sep 07, 2010 Sep 07, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Our projects only use WebHelp and yet it won't allow me to delete the Flash skin. I can delete the folder directly using Windows Explorer, but then it shows broken in the Skins folder. Not a big deal in the big picture, but I always wondered why? and how?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Please do not use explorer always to remove or delete anything in the RoboHelp project.

So in this case could you please confirm if you have tried deleting Flash skin using following method?

1. Select the skin in Skins folder in the project set-up pod

2. Delete the skin

Please let me know about the results.

Regards

Swaraj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Why are you concerned with deleting the skin? It's basically only consuming a small bit of disk space on your hard drive. Unless you have created FlashHelp output, the files will never been seen in your ouptut.

Cheers... Rick

Helpful and Handy Links

RoboHelp Wish Form/Bug Reporting Form

Begin learning RoboHelp HTML 7 or 8 moments from now - $24.95!

Adobe Certified RoboHelp HTML Training

SorcererStone Blog

RoboHelp eBooks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 09, 2010 Sep 09, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Answer to the first reply is it won't let you delete it from the Skins pod.  Why I wanted to delete it was I am a neat freak and I have 15 builds and they all get checked into SVN.  Therefore all taking up space. But its not a big deal, just thought I would ask.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp