1 Reply Latest reply on Jul 24, 2007 9:29 AM by Newsgroup_User

Trail Version of Dreamweaver CS3 will not Run

UkonCornelias
      I downloaded and installed the trial version of Dreamweaver CS3 for Windows (running on Vista Ultimate). It installed without error. When I open Dreamweaver, I am presented with a screen to enter my product key or use it free for 30 days. I choose to use it for 30 days, but then I get a screen that says, "A problem was encountered while trying to load the Trail Period for Adobe Dreamweaver CS3." and I am unable to run the program. It suggests I reboot my PC or try re-installing the software, which I did. Same problem occurred

Anyone else have this problem?
        • 1. Re: Trail Version of Dreamweaver CS3 will not Run
          Level 7
          You may need to wipe all of Adobe off your computer. There are tools at
          adobe.com to do this.

Make sure no Flash and no Acrobat are present.

"UkonCornelias" <webforumsuser@macromedia.com> wrote in message
          news:f857r6$3fo$1@forums.macromedia.com...
          >I downloaded and installed the trial version of Dreamweaver CS3 for Windows
          > (running on Vista Ultimate). It installed without error. When I open
          > Dreamweaver, I am presented with a screen to enter my product key or use
          > it
          > free for 30 days. I choose to use it for 30 days, but then I get a screen
          > that
          > says, "A problem was encountered while trying to load the Trail Period for
          > Adobe Dreamweaver CS3." and I am unable to run the program. It suggests
          > I
          > reboot my PC or try re-installing the software, which I did. Same problem
          > occurred
          >
          > Anyone else have this problem?
          >
          >