2 Replies Latest reply: Sep 8, 2010 12:35 PM by J. Simon RSS

Video Transitions for Adobe Premiere Pro CS4

Richard Heeren

Adobe Premiere Pro CS4 contains/includes very few useful video transitions for my work. There were many very useful, sophicticated and great third party plugins for video transitions for earlier versions of Premiere (i.e. Premiere 6.5), but most of these no longer work with Premiere Pro CS4. Adobe kept changing the plugin architecture so that third party plugins for earlier versions of Premiere would stop working with newer versions of Premiere.

What third party plugins are available for Adobe Premiere Pro CS4 that will provide sophisticated, fancy and useful video transitions? What third party plugins are available for Adobe Premiere Pro CS4 that will provide sophisticated, fancy and useful video effects filters? Most third party plugins that I am aware of only work with Adobe After Effects CS4, but I would like to find those that will work with Adobe Premiere Pro CS4.

Unless there are some very good third party plugins available for Adobe Premier Pro CS4, I am about ready to uninstall CS4 and reinstall Premiere 6.5 and the third party plugins I had for it and work with those.

Thank you for any information you can provide!