1 Reply Latest reply on Sep 9, 2010 11:00 AM by Todd_Kopriva

Save Batch Exports

tbaws

Hi guys,

I have a set up where I am exporting multiple sequences to the same file types and presets everyday.  Each sequence gets exported in 6 file types. Is it possible to save a list of those file types to export, rather than manually selecting each one when I export?  I know it may seem like a rather trivial bit and that it would onnly save a few minutes, but it would really help speed things up and prevent mistakes.  So basically, I was hoping there was some way to just say "OK, export this sequence in these 6 presets" when I am done editing, without having to manually select each one...

I don't think that what I want to do is possible, but I just wanted to be sure. Thanks in advance

• 1. Re: Save Batch Exports
          Todd_Kopriva Level 8

Here's the way that I use:

You can create a watch folder item in Adobe Media Encoder for each of the output types. Then, you can set it so that when you create a losslessly encoded master, its destination is the watch folder. As soon as AME sees the master file appear in the watch folder, it'll go to work encoding to the various formats that are specified in its queue.