Expand my Community achievements bar.

Adobe LifeCycle Form Date Question

Former Community Member

Attached are 2 files one an adobe LifeCycle template of the form in question and a PureEdge form with the hidden script. What I am looking to accomplish is when the attached government employee time card date entry is entered that the dates down the left side of the form self populate based upon the date entered on the top right of the form, just like the pure edge form does. I have read many adobe help topis and unable to solve the dilema.

The date blocks are titled (down the left side of the form) DATE1 through DATE14 (time cards are 2 week period obviously), one would think that in the calculate script you could input in the DATE2 script, DATE1 + 1 and it would then  calculate and so forth down the form, any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

US Army Corps of Engineers

Mark Cooper

3 Replies

Level 8

Hi Mark,

You may want to re-post this question in either the Forms or the Designer forums.  There are more "form" people watching those forums that may be able to help.

Generally the questions in this forum have to do with the LiveCycle ES Assembler server side product.

Cheers,

Mike

Former Community Member

Question answered greatly appreciated for all those that replied.

Attached is the LifeCycle template, I created for use on forms, where you insert the initial Sunday date for instance time card 14 day period and all others populate (14 days, such as a time card requires), along with the scripting and notes contained within, enjoy.