1 Reply Latest reply on Sep 21, 2010 11:15 PM by Jun yuan

Code your interactions - Problems with Examples

VPX969-1 Level 1

Hi,
      A question regarding step 6, it says to change the getEmployeesResult.token which is supposed to be the last result responder tied to the data grid, but I do not have any reference to this object and the only object associated with tha data grid is the getAllEmployeesResult.token which does not accept a search parameter. The change generate an error:
      1120 Access of undefined property getEmployeesResult TestDrive.mxml/TestDrive/src    line 47    Flex Problem

I tried useing the getEmployeeByName.token but this also generated an error I did check the forums butI did not see anything that would that would help.
      Any suggestions?
      Thx

• 1. Re: Code your interactions - Problems with Examples
          Jun yuan Level 1

the dataGrid dataProvider is binded to getEmployee.lastResult, which gets the array from getEmployeeResult.token,

In order to bind your new result to the datagrid, getEmployeeResult.token= whatever service you want to assign to dataGrid.

This is somehow the most impt takeaway about this tutorial, i spent like 1 mth trying to figure this out.