I have this weird, and very annoying error, actually it's not an error but it is (confusing i know )
I build a debug version of my Flex app and i get a "Thread suspended" with no errors at all. Fb(Flash builder) highlights a line of code in the UIComponent.as class file : 'public function set document(value:Object):void'.
So ho did this happen:
- Everything was working fine
- Updated the Flex SDK to the 4.5 (Hero) beta, so i could use the new S:Image instead of mx:Image.
- Did a build not a compile with no errors.
- Went ahead and expanded a list itemrenderer to hold a checkbox and an image
- Compiled and got this error.
What I tried:
- Rollback to SDK 4.0 didn't solve the issue.
- Removing all changes after SDK install didn't resolve the issue
I tried pinpointing where the error occured: I'ts definatly before my main file gets executed, i know nothing more.
Anyone have any clue/idea or possible a sollution to what this issue means?
Anyone ? (yes this is a secret bump )