I had similar issue when porting from C4 to C5, try to play with resource numbers, as far I remember adobe has made them smaller numbers
I checked with different resource number and it works.
At last I changed my plugin id constant and all the resource are fine.
It is not very correct because it can have a conflict with another plugin.Maybe I must request a new Id from Adobe.
Had the same problem when porting to CS5.
Changing the prefix from Adobe is not really an option... at least not a very good one.
I solved this problem by not using the number from Adobe but the internal kSDKDefDialogResourceID
// Dialog resourceID:
#define kSomeDialogResourceID kSDKDefDialogResourceID + 1
#define kSomeOtherDialogResourceID kSDKDefDialogResourceID + 2
#define kYetAnotherDialogResourceID kSDKDefDialogResourceID + 3