4) Select motion source 'cu_1.mpeg' the only video track
5) Check 'Position' and 'Rotation'
6) Setup my two tracking points
7) Click 'Analyze Forward' button
8) When analyzing is done i click 'Apply'
At this point the clip is stabilized.
9) Click 'Save' and return to premiere
This is where the problem is. Premiere sees the linked AE comp but doesn't do all the stabilizing. From what i can tell it's doing the anchor point but ignoring the rotation in the AE comp. I think this because i do see the edge of the frame moving around like it's doing some stabilization.