18 Replies Latest reply on Sep 13, 2010 8:08 AM by abcdebbie

Can Someone please advise me about what to do next?

abcdebbie

I'm new to this forum and don't know where else to turn.  This is my third version of Elements and I've never had this problem before.  I have a new Toshiba computer yet Premiere 8 (I have updated) won't recognize my burner or burner software.  I've been working with techs (levels 1 & 2) and they took lots of screen shots in June. I spent hours on the phone. One session was actually three hours long. I call with my case number to see if they've figured out the problem and they keep telling me they will call me.  Last week someone did call me and left a message that there are steps to take, but when I called them back, they didn't seem to know what I was talking about.  They checked the case and saw that someone called, but told me there's nothing new and that they will call me.  It's the middle of September and I still can't use my Elements.  I bought the bundle mainly for making slideshows and movies of my new grandchildren.  They are getting older and I still can't use my Premier.  I'm using Movie Maker. Not what I had in mind.  I'd appreciate any advice.  I can't seem to get customer service to address this.  They just send me to tech support.  I'd appreciate any help dealing with this problem.