2 Replies Latest reply on Sep 13, 2010 2:33 PM by thahip

Seeking some advice

thahip

Hi all,

Firstly I am very sorry if this is in the wrong forum, I was hoping to get some advice on good sites to get short term flash work? I have seen the bidding war type sites, is there sites where companies look for short term/contract employees that anyone has used and would recommend?

Again I am sorry if this is in the wrong place but I thought a few people in here would have a good knowledge in this area.

Thanks in advance

• 1. Re: Seeking some advice
          Ned Murphy Adobe Community Professional & MVP

I believe all of the freelance/contract sites are based on the bidding war aspect.  And with most of them working in a global marketplace these days (for both employers and contractors), you are likely to see company-based bids winning more of the market--companies that can pay low wages can offer low bids. 

Like anything in the way of finding employment, you have to establish some level of stature and credibility in order to have people come looking for you, which does happen at these types of sites as well.  Like any lottery, you have to be in it to win it.

• 2. Re: Seeking some advice
            thahip Level 1

Thanks Ned, much appreciated, I will continue searching around but I think you might well be right