2 Replies Latest reply on Sep 14, 2010 7:01 AM by Mylenium

this stuff has drived me Crazy!

F-LIX

i was trying to install my after effect CS3 in windows 7 with dual booth(xp and win 7) it doesn't work properly

already trying install & uninstall it again and again more then 5 times.also cleaning it with CS5 script cleaner.but still the result is pointless

one day,i was successfully installed my AE CS3 in win 7

however,in the next day morning.i try to open it and i got some error like: APPCRASH.automatically,i uninstalled it again also with script cleaner twice(1st and 2nd level) .the result is same,it's ruined

now i have a problem with installizing .i copied a AE CD into dekstop and trying to install it..yeah! i got some problem again.it said," Setup already running _ you can install one adobe product at a time.please complete the other installation before attempting to install AE CS3"

DAMN! now i get frustated.! @_@

i already tried a million of solution in google.but it's useless! PLEASE HELP ME!

• 1. Re: this stuff has drived me Crazy!
          Rick Gerard Adobe Community Professional & MVP

I don't think CS3 will run on Windows 7. It wasn't out when CS3 was written. There are lots of Windows apps that were written before Windows 7 that won't run well or at all in the new OS.

• 2. Re: this stuff has drived me Crazy!
            Mylenium Most Valuable Participant
            it said," Setup already running _ you can install one adobe product at a time.please complete the other installation before attempting to install AE CS3"

Yes, as it should be. You never installed it correctly in the first place. I tend to agree with Rick that in case of AE it may not at all be possible to install a CS3 version on Win 7, but regardless of this I get the impression that you should at least read this and this and obey procedures...

Mylenium