4 Replies Latest reply on Feb 4, 2015 9:50 AM by Andreas Jansson

Adobe QT32 Server.exe has stopped working?

yiplong Level 1

Everytime I exit Premiere cs5 or media encoder cs5 this error message would pop up.  Currently it doesn't seem to effect the programs, it is just really annoying.  Does anyone know what is wrong and how to fix it?

• 1. Re: Adobe QT32 Server.exe has stopped working?
          Perrorist

Just had this problem myself. It is Windows Firewall that is preventing the application from accessing the server. Add Adobe QT32.exe to the allowable programs in the firewall settings and you'll be okay.

• 2. Re: Adobe QT32 Server.exe has stopped working?
            Amar.Menes

Thanks, that worked perfectly. This is for those having problem finding the file; you'll find the .exe file in your adobe file under the program that's having the problem under file 32.

ex.If the problem occurs when I open the Production Premium then I would do the following: Program>adobe>production premium cs5>32> adobe qt32 server.exe

• 3. Re: Adobe QT32 Server.exe has stopped working?
              AdrianFach

I'm having the problem also... Nothing seems to help.. I disabled Antivirus Software and Firewall but nothing has changed.. please help me I'm freaking out!!

• 4. Re: Adobe QT32 Server.exe has stopped working?
                Andreas Jansson Level 2

I get this error when I start Windows.

Since I seldom use Premiere I don't want to give access to its services to contact any servers at all.

And also, I Windows firewall should show a message when blocking a new program, according to my firewall settings, and I don't find Adobe QT32.exe in the firewall list of programs.

The only Adobe program I've got installed is Adobe Premiere Elements 13, but it seems to have installed some unwanted services...

The error as it appear in my Event viewer (labels in Swedish):

Felet uppstod i programmet med namn: Adobe QT32 Server.exe, version 7.0.1.0, tidsstämpel 0x53ff367c

, felet uppstod i modulen med namn: QuickTime.qts_unloaded, version 0.0.0.0, tidsstämpel 0x4cf4536a

Undantagskod: 0xc0000005

Felförskjutning: 0x638abb89

Process-ID: 0xe6c

Programmets starttid: 0x01d0409e462c57d0

Sökväg till program: C:\Program Files\Adobe\Elements 13 Organizer\caheadless\Adobe QT32 Server.exe

Sökväg till modul: QuickTime.qts

Rapport-ID: 88758cb0-ac91-11e4-aa0b-080027002028