2 Replies Latest reply on Feb 10, 2011 2:52 AM by on_ge

Where is the Extension Builder download?

mlavie

Amazingly, I can't find from where to download the Extension Builder installer. What is the URL for the page from which I can download it

?

• 1. Re: Where is the Extension Builder download?
          Bob Stucky Adobe Employee

Extension Builder is currently available as a benefit to both the  Adobe Solution Partner Program and the Adobe Enterprise Developer  Program. If you are not a member, I suggest contacting Roger Risdal (rrisdal@adobe.com) to find out more about joining.

These programs also include Flash Builder  (Premium) as a benefit at all levels.  So, if you are a member of either  of these programs, you get both Adobe Flash Builder (Premium) and Adobe  Extension Builder (as well as a whole bunch of other stuff).

If you haven't already, take a look at the freely available CS SDK - you can build extensions with the free Flex SDK - or with Flash  Builder (though, of course, you will not benefit on some of the  accelerator tooling that Extension Builder provides).

Regards

Bob

• 2. Re: Where is the Extension Builder download?
            on_ge

Going through the below advice I hope there is a way to build a extension using flash builder.

If you haven't already, take a look at the freely available CS SDK - you can build extensions with the free Flex SDK - or with Flash  Builder (though, of course, you will not benefit on some of the  accelerator tooling that Extension Builder provides).

Can you please brief me how to achieve this so that I can have my output as .ZXP to install it in extension manger.

Thanks