• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Captivate 4 : "Paste as image" ignoring Default image object values ?

Sep 16, 2010 Sep 16, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm having some trouble with Captivate 4 when trying to paste screenshots in my project, maybe someone can tell me if I missed something ?

As I'm using a french version, I tried to translate the menus, with more or less success I guess

I want the images to be pasted directly with parameters set to "Display until end of slide", so I went into the Preferences > Default values, and set the default values for objects of Image type to "Display until end of slide."

Then everytime I make a screeshot and try to "Paste as image" : the image is pasted with a display length of 2,5 seconds instead !

If I try to Import an image from a file, then it is displayed until end of slide.

Can you help me ?

Thanks !

TOPICS
Import export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 19, 2010 Oct 19, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is an issue with the english version as well.

Mine however sets the duration time to 3.0 sec. (when rest of slide is selected) instead of 2.5 sec.

How to fix this? This is a very time consuming issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources