• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PLEASE HELP, HOW DO I LOG OUT!?

Sep 16, 2010 Sep 16, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I need to know how to log out an account in digital editions so I can access to my own and read my books. I have tried uninstalling but when I re-install, it goes directly to the other account with NO BOOKS! So, I am just trying to login using my account... I have spent so much time trying to figure it out, please help.

TOPICS
Install ADE

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Sep 17, 2010 Sep 17, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You don't log out, you deactivate (Ctrl (or Cmd on the Mac)  Shift D ).  Note Deactivating your computer DOES NOT give you back an activation allowance so repeated use of deactivation will eventually result in a TOO_MANY_ACTIVATIONS error that will require you to contact support (http://www.adobe.com/support/digitaleditions - click on 'Submit a web case').

If you want to share the computer with someone else, you will need to set up different OS users for each of you (as the activation is stored per user).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 04, 2020 Feb 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's not possible to deactivate if the app doesn't like your password. It also won't let you change your password, so you're in a round room looking for a corner. I need to deauthorize but I can't because it won't accept my password. I can't get a new password. So, what am I to do?  This is a ridiculous flaw in ADE. It was so much better before 4.5.

How do I change my password????

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 29, 2024 Jan 29, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Mern my friend, let me tell you. You were not alone in that round room. We were searching for that corner together. I didn't remember my password, and they wouldn't let me sign out. Mern let me tell you. I feel like we're lost at sea. Where is our captain Adobe? nowhere to be found. We have never met, but I feel as though our souls are intertwined. Your struggles, are my struggles.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Oct 16, 2012 Oct 16, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this is some retarded shit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 14, 2015 Jul 14, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same question as posed. My siblings all share this one computer and have different Kaplan course books/accounts. Only one person can access their material. Did anyone find an answer to this yet?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines