0 Replies Latest reply on Sep 17, 2010 12:01 PM by vtdubu

I cannot install adobe flash on my 2 computers, xp 32 or seven 64 on IE??

vtdubu

I am fairly sure I had Adobe Flash on both of my computers. One is a desk top with Windows XP and the other is a laptop with Windows 7 one has 32 bit and the second one has 64 and they both use internet explorer. Recently I have gone to several web sites that say I do not currently have Adobe Flash and I need to download the current software.

I have tried this many times on both computers and I will either get an error: installation error or it says it was successful downloading adobe flash.

Unfortunately when I try to go to the same websites it says I do not have adobe flash. When I search for it on my computers I cannot find it. Although when I go to my “add or remove” function adobe flash and the downloader are both listed as a program that I have a choice to remove.

I have been able to download flash when I tried in with fire fox, but we only use internet explore. When I have successfully downloaded the adobe flash with the fire fox, it will not work with my internet explore purposes.

I would appreciate it very much if you could please help resolve this problem with this issue and respond to my e-mail address listed below.

Thank you very much,

vtdubu