Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Please help! Error! E_ACT_TOO_MANY_ACTIVATIONS

Sep 21, 2010 Sep 21, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have run into some issues with my Pandigital Novel and in the process have installed and re-installed and activated & de-activated Adobe Digital Editions numerous times. I am now getting the ERROR "E_ACT_TOO_MANY_ACTIVATIONS http://adeactivate.adobe.com/adept/Activate 4060:60:6060 urn:uuid:d704b48b-043b-4627-9f9d-9174861f9fc1". I see that this kind of thing happens quite regularly and customer support told me help can be found in these forums. Can someone please reset my limits for computers and devices to my account? Thanks in advance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Deleted User
Sep 22, 2010 Sep 22, 2010

I'm glad it did work out for you (I just double checked and yes your activations have been reset - you currently have 3 computer and 3 device activations left).

The feedback on the support helps us make sure they are sending out the right information, so it is much appreciated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You will need to open up a web support case ( http://www.adobe.com/support/digitaleditions and click on 'Submit a web case' ).

Do you have a name or case # of the support person that told you to go to these forums? I ask because they were suppose to tell you the same thing as above, and I'd like to make sure they know that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Jim,

The online support only told me to visit the forum area, and did not specify to submit a web case. The details are below. I did however find out that information through the forums and submitted my case, and I actually recieved a response that my account activations have been reset already. I will check it out once I get home tonight and post my results.

Regards, Danny & Nadya

Case #0204343085
Updated
Tuesday, September 21, 2010 8:15:49 PM PDT

Opened
Tuesday, September 21, 2010 8:15:49 PM PDT

Status
Withdrawn

Product
Digital Editions

Issue Type
Download

Subject
Chat:I need to increase or reset my allo

Notes & responses

Notes to Customer
Tuesday, September 21, 2010 8:15:48 PM PDT
Description of Issue :Issue, Customer want to authorize the softare. digital edition.
resolution, inform to visit the forum

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm glad it did work out for you (I just double checked and yes your activations have been reset - you currently have 3 computer and 3 device activations left).

The feedback on the support helps us make sure they are sending out the right information, so it is much appreciated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Sep 23, 2010 Sep 23, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, all is well; up and running! Thanks for your help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 24, 2010 Sep 24, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I had the same issue with too activations and problems authorizing my reader.

I signed in to my Adobe account and got live chat support and the agent had my problems fixed in 5 minutes.

Try to do this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 24, 2010 Sep 24, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Login to your Adobe account and create a technical webcase through support portal.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines