1 Reply Latest reply on Jun 29, 2007 1:59 PM by Newsgroup_User

building multiple CS3 Photoshop Galleries in Dreamweaver

1colibri

I built several galleries with Bridge/Photoshop that can't connect to my index.html because it won't allow me. i am sure this problem will be fix to do in an easier way in the future, in the meantime, i need help in how to add a "home" (index.html) link to each of my gallleries' front pages. thanks in advance for your prompt reply.
        • 1. Re: building multiple CS3 Photoshop Galleries in Dreamweaver
          Level 7
          You can only have one "home" or index.html in any given folder.
          You can create multiple folders and put each index.html file in a seperate
          folder so your address to each "home" page would be:
          www.sitename.com/gallery1 and opening that folder would open the index.html
          page.

If you need them all to be in one folder, rename the gallery files inside
          Dreamweaver and DW will update all of the links to that page on your site.

"tzunum" <webforumsuser@macromedia.com> wrote in message
          news:f63cq2$bps$1@forums.macromedia.com...
          >
          >
          > I built several galleries with Bridge/Photoshop that can't connect to my
          > index.html because it won't allow me. i am sure this problem will be fix
          > to do
          > in an easier way in the future, in the meantime, i need help in how to add
          > a
          > "home" (index.html) link to each of my gallleries' front pages. thanks in
          > advance for your prompt reply.
          >