Yes the access propert is supported in all versions .....what event do you have that code on?
As far as testing goes....the only real way to test it woudl be to download Reader 8 and run it for yourself, but having Reader and Acrobat on the same machine can cause issues for you (like when you Preview you have to know which one is being loaded). This is controlled by a registry setting.
That's what I figured on the testing part.
Regarding the access error....
There are (2) instances of the access script, on two different buttons. One sets readOnly, the other open. These are both being performed on a click even with a series of other items.
Everything runs up to the first access line. Too much for the click event perhaps?
ORT_Form.#pageSet.Page1.Sub_Admin.Btn_Unlock::click - (FormCalc, client)
//Show Admin page 4 and 5
//Close Admin Subform and Show Page 1 header
//Show ORT Complete Button and text note. Hide Complete Note 2
//Unlock ALL pages
I have confirmed with a free Reader 9.0 user that the form works properly. It's just the 8.0 Reader that seems to be having a problem with the access property or perhaps the event the script is in.
1 person found this helpful
I have never seen a case where there is too much script for an event, so I do not think that this could be the issue.
I would like to get the form and try it in my environment. Can you send it to LiveCycle8@gmail.com and please include a description of how to reproduce the issue in the email.