I've been working in flash for a long time now making myself a swf file to bring into catalyst. I finally finished and exported the video file as a swf and imported it into catalyst. In certain sections the last letter of words are left out. So i went back into flash and, instead of exporting the file as a video (swf) file, I went to file > publish and made the swf file that way. Still the letters are left out.
I kept messing around with different things and somehow i fixed it by making the text boxes larger. They were already larger than needed and the movie ran fine when i tested it in flash. Just a freak thing I guess.