0 Replies Latest reply on Jul 26, 2007 6:55 AM by Blazeon

dougmccune error message?

Blazeon
      Hi, I'm trying to use the HorizontalAxisDataSelector flexlib component. I added the flexlib-1.9.swc file to my flex_sdk_2\frameworks\libs folder, added the flexlib namespace to my mxml file, and added the appropriate <flexlib:HorizontalAxisDataSelector> tags to my mxml document. Now, when I load my flex app and click on a chart, I get the following error message:

TypeError: Error #1009: Cannot access a property or method of a null object reference.
      at flexlib.charts::HorizontalAxisDataSelector/flexlib.charts:HorizontalAxisDataSelector::set SelectedDataIndex()[/Users/dougmccune/Documents/eclipse_projects/flexlib/src/flexlib/chart s/HorizontalAxisDataSelector.as:264]
      at flexlib.charts::HorizontalAxisDataSelector/flexlib.charts:HorizontalAxisDataSelector::han dleMouseDown()[/Users/dougmccune/Documents/eclipse_projects/flexlib/src/flexlib/charts/Hor izontalAxisDataSelector.as:215]

My username is not dougmccune, I googled around and he seems to be a flexlib developer. Does anybody know why I am getting this error message? Thanks.