1 Reply Latest reply on Jul 26, 2007 1:35 PM by Newsgroup_User

Fireworks Image Map Blocked

sdt6585
      Hey, I'm not much of a web designer so maybe I did something wrong, but I created a website for my work using fireworks and dreamweaver to create a menu using the hotspots/image mapping in fireworks. It seems to be working greate (www.networkalarm.org) but on some computers it seems to be blocked. The code validates on the W3C validator, and it doesn't seem to be a browser problem since it happens in both firefox and internet explorer 6/7 on the computers I've found it not to work, but works fine in those browser on other computers. Could this be an antivirus issue, or what else am I missing?
        • 1. Re: Fireworks Image Map Block
          Level 7
          javascript disabled?

sdt6585 wrote:
          > Hey, I'm not much of a web designer so maybe I did something wrong, but I
          > created a website for my work using fireworks and dreamweaver to create a menu
          > using the hotspots/image mapping in fireworks. It seems to be working greate
          > http://www.networkalarm.org but on some computers it seems to be blocked. The
          > code validates on the W3C validator, and it doesn't seem to be a browser
          > problem since it happens in both firefox and internet explorer 6/7 on the
          > computers I've found it not to work, but works fine in those browser on other
          > computers. Could this be an antivirus issue, or what else am I missing?
          >