1 Reply Latest reply on Sep 27, 2010 11:48 AM by Devtron

How to change Combobox Selection color at root level

Devtron Level 3

Hello, I am having a problem with my ComboBox and my CSS theme (yes, again).

I am able to put wonderful colors in my ComboBox. But apparently, the theme is overriding the selected color.

Here is my combobox, full of AlternatingItem colors. These colors are used to paint within the application. Very cool, here it is working:

comboBox-before.png

Now, when I select a combobox item, the color disappears at the root level. Like so:

comboBox-after.png

When I select Profile 2, it should appear red. How can I do that? What CSS property do I need to set?

Would it be "selectionColor" ?and if so, how can I override that? Would it be the "backgroundColor" property?

Subeesh, you are the man when it comes to doing stuff like this!! Any ideas?

• 1. Re: How to change Combobox Selection color at root level
          Devtron Level 3

I also have the same problem when I scroll through the combobox, to select an item, the color is "lost".

comboBox-mouse.png

^ Here I have the mouse on "Profile 2", which should be red. Instead, it is grey. Anything I mouse over, turns grey while the mouse is over it.

How can I change that? When I mouse over "Profile 2", it should keep the red color, not turn grey. How can I fix that? I imagine it would be the same solution to my previous post in this thread (above).