• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can I remove a help file frameset that I mistakenly attached to a specific topic?

New Here ,
Sep 28, 2010 Sep 28, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using RH7 HTML to update a client's help file that was developed in RH5. The help file opens with an initial topic (Welcome to...) using the frameset that was built for the help file. 

In adding a new section to this help file, I somehow linked the help file frameset to one of the new topics. In this new topic's properties, the topic title now shows as the frameset name, but the file name is still the name of the original topic.

I've recreated the new topic and the frameset attaches to it as well. 

1.  How can I disconnect the frameset from the topic without affecting the entire help file? If so, how?

2.  If this isn't possible, is there any other way I can correct this problem?

Thanks!!

pkoczko

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Sep 28, 2010 Sep 28, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

How about a screenshot of the relevant portion of the help output (just the upper left quadrant?). I just can't figure what the issue is, sorry.

Save it as a file, and attach that image to your reply, using the little camera thingie.

Good luck,

Leon

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp