5 Replies Latest reply on Jun 12, 2012 9:02 AM by acehema

AdvancedDataGrid in SDK 4.1 throwing error #1010

Dhruv C

Hi

Previously I was using flex 3.2 SDK and used AdvancedDataGrid with checkbox in column and in header to implement the select all item functionality and it was working fine. Recently I updated my SDK to 4.1 and fall in a issue that my AdvancedDataGrid is throwing error #1010

TypeError: Error #1010: A term is undefined and has no properties.
          at mx.controls.listClasses::AdvancedListBase/itemRendererToIndices()[E:\dev\4.x\frameworks\p rojects\datavisualization\src\mx\controls\listClasses\AdvancedListBase.as:4193]
          at mx.controls::AdvancedDataGrid/itemRendererToIndices()[E:\dev\4.x\frameworks\projects\data visualization\src\mx\controls\AdvancedDataGrid.as:4088]
          at mx.controls.listClasses::AdvancedListBase/mouseClickHandler()[E:\dev\4.x\frameworks\proje cts\datavisualization\src\mx\controls\listClasses\AdvancedListBase.as:9577]
          at mx.controls::AdvancedDataGrid/mouseClickHandler()[E:\dev\4.x\frameworks\projects\datavisu alization\src\mx\controls\AdvancedDataGrid.as:8602]

Don't know wht this is happening and the path it is displaying is not on my system.

If anyone can helop me on this will be a great help.

Thanks

Dhurv