When I print to an HP 5550 color laserjet, using Adobe Reader 9.1.0, shapes are filled in. The details:
- The pdf file was created by Autocad
- The "shapes" that are filled-in are hexagon, with numbers in them, to denote certain points on the drawing
- I'm using a PS driver
- When I use a PCL driver for the same printer, the printout prints fine
- I've used the HP C LJ PS driver to print to file, then pull it up with GSView; the file appears fine (the shapes are NOT filled in)
- When I print to a Xerox Phaser, the printout prints fine.
Obviously, I have been able to get a printout, but I'm curious as to if there's a simple change that I can make to my driver, or a reasonable explanation.
Thank you for any thoughts.
Retrieving data ...