5 Replies Latest reply on Sep 30, 2010 1:49 PM by nealeh

Premiere Elements 9 Sharing help

brett1279

Hello,

First post on here so be nice

I have an issue with the sharing to YouTube, so here goes

I create a new project using the NTSC AVCHD Lite 720p60 (I have to use NTSC even though im in the UK as the transitions will not play in the preview in PAL? no idea!, this is what Adobe Help have told me to do)

Clip2.png

Now that I have done all the editing i need to do it comes to sharing with Youtube - now here's the issue

The project is 1280x720 as the footage was recorded in this aspect and I am only give the following options when i upload

clip1.jpg

Now I have to choose 1440 x 1080 - once selected file size increases which I expected and when uploaded it looks brilliant but I have black borders all the way round, I think this is due to the mismatch in size?

Now if i choose 1920 x 1080 the file size is less than half of the 1440 x 1080, once uploaded the footage is rubbish, not sure why this is happening as it should be better.

So im asking if there is anything i can do to get the Preset for 720p to be able top upload with no issues, or any other suggestions would be great

Thanks for taking the time to read this and I hope i have included enough details

Brett