• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issues with simulations inserted into Powerpoint projects

New Here ,
Sep 30, 2010 Sep 30, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I import PowerPoint slides into a Captivate project, all is fine.  However when I try to insert screens from a simulation recording, the simulation screens that appear only display about 80% of the recorded screen capture.  I am trying to determine if this is a screen resolution issue, but this only happens with the simulation files.  I also have inserted a quiz in the project and it works fine.  Any ideas?

TOPICS
Import export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Oct 04, 2010 Oct 04, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello There,

How are you inserting the simulation screens? Are you doing additional recording or copy/pasting from existing projects? what is the dimention of the recorded simulation and also the project where you are inserting it?

Thanks,

Vish

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 05, 2010 Oct 05, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am copying and pasting the simulation screens directly into the parent project file by highlighting all simulation screens, then Ctrl C, then opening the parent project file, clicking on the insertion point, then Ctrl V.

Joel Spenner | Sr. Project Manager | RWD Technologies | www.rwd.com

cell: 704-658-5527 | jspenner@rwd.com <mailto:jspenner@rwd.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 05, 2010 Oct 05, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

What are the Project Resolution of Parent and the Simulation Project?  Is it same? If it is not, please make sure that the following option is checked in Parent Project before copy/pasting slides from the Simulation Project to the Parent project.

Go to Edit>Preferences menu, Check 'Rescale imported/Pasted slides' check box in the Global: General Settings., and then try a Copy/Paste.

-nsukumar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources