3 Replies Latest reply on Jul 19, 2007 11:12 PM by Peter Grainge

Cannot move topics in Project Manager

jposada01
      Just discovered that I am no longer able to drag and drop topic files from one folder to another in Project Manager. I know I could before, now I cannot.

I tried shujtting down and restarting, I tried rebooting, and I tried renamming the project. No joy.

Anyone see anything like this before?
        • 1. Re: Cannot move topics in Project Manager
          RoboColum(n) Level 5
          Hi jposada01 and welcome to the RH community. Does the same apply to all topics? If you create a new topic can you move it? Does the same apply to all projects. Create a new project and see if the same behaviour occurs. Is the project on a network drive? If so move it off.
          • 2. Re: Cannot move topics in Project Manager
            jposada01 Level 1
            Hello, Colum...

First, it's on my local drive. Second, if I create a new topic, wherever I create it, it's "stuck" there...cannot drag it to a differenmt folder. However, I created a new project, created two folders, created some topics and they move fine b etween them fine.

Now gotta figure out whatg's broken ikn my project

John Posada
            EMC.
            • 3. Re: Cannot move topics in Project Manager
              Peter Grainge Adobe Community Professional (Moderator)
              This is getting confusing dealing with this on two forums.

I asked about a new project on HATT. Now we know it is project specific I would suggest taking a copy of the project and then deleting the CPD and XPJ files. First generate a CHM output even if that is not your normal output. That updates the HHP file which you will need to open the project.