• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot move topics in Project Manager

New Here ,
Jul 19, 2007 Jul 19, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just discovered that I am no longer able to drag and drop topic files from one folder to another in Project Manager. I know I could before, now I cannot.

I tried shujtting down and restarting, I tried rebooting, and I tried renamming the project. No joy.

Anyone see anything like this before?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi jposada01 and welcome to the RH community. Does the same apply to all topics? If you create a new topic can you move it? Does the same apply to all projects. Create a new project and see if the same behaviour occurs. Is the project on a network drive? If so move it off.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, Colum...

First, it's on my local drive. Second, if I create a new topic, wherever I create it, it's "stuck" there...cannot drag it to a differenmt folder. However, I created a new project, created two folders, created some topics and they move fine b etween them fine.

Now gotta figure out whatg's broken ikn my project

John Posada
EMC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
This is getting confusing dealing with this on two forums.

I asked about a new project on HATT. Now we know it is project specific I would suggest taking a copy of the project and then deleting the CPD and XPJ files. First generate a CHM output even if that is not your normal output. That updates the HHP file which you will need to open the project.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp