2 Replies Latest reply on Oct 5, 2010 4:44 AM by linshihcheng

I have a p2p group question with flex

linshihcheng

hello everyone

I from Taiwan , so my English is very poor , if i say something wrong , please forgive me.

my question is :

How to make 6 people ( or more ) getting LIVE VEDIO MEETING with netgroup which is new thing in flash 10.1 api

I suppose a salve way , but i have not real do it yet.

Is my way work ?

I try to make each people be a publisher and mutilcast in self group

so 6 people , set 6 group and other 5 people join the group.

p2p.jpg

and then I could say "6 people getting LIVE VEDIO MEETING in a super group" ?

have some one could tell me , is this way work ?  and the way is stupid or not .

Have everyone have a good day.

• 1. Re: I have a p2p group question with flex
          nimigeanu

You don't need to create a group for each publisher. You can join them all to the same single group and have each publish under a distinct stream name.

However, managing who publishes under what name and notifying others of who's publishing what may be complex without a centralized server.

You may try group posting for "I started publishing on <stream_ID>" and "I stopped publishing on <stream_ID>". Also given the ephemeral and semi-reliable nature of posting you may send repeated "I am still publishing on <stream_ID>" messages.

Good luck.

• 2. Re: I have a p2p group question with flex
            linshihcheng Level 1

thanks for your help

can I just think that single group with 6 publisher be a super group ?

I would try what your recommend today .

Hope you have a good day.

thanks you again