Thanks John, that was were I was also looking but I cant get it going... Can you explain me how to do that please??
Lets start from the beginning:
1. Launch Premiere Elements.
2. Create a new project.
3. You will see an "Organize" tab. Under Organize tab click on Get Media button. Select "File and Folders" if your clip is on the hard disk.
4. Select ur clip and import it,
5. Now u will see ur clip's thumbnail in the organizer.
6. Drag the clip to timeline. (If timeline view is not available click on the "timeline" )
7. Now move the current time indicator (blue header with red vertical line.) to the time instant from where you want to cut the scene.
8. Press Ctrl+K.
9. Now again move the current time indicator the instant whtere you want to end ur scene.
10. Press Ctrl+K again.
11. Complete ur editing and delete other not required clips from the timeline by selecting them and pressing "delete" key.
12. Place all scenes together by dragging them on timeline and export them to a format in which you want ur final clip by clicking on "Share" tab.
This document might also help you: http://help.adobe.com/en_US/premiereelements/using/WS425D8C25-E95D-47e9-9A98-798C94657C54. html
Ok, i will try now to do like you said....
Thanks so much
So John, I think I did as you said. Now the problem is that when I share my project, it always takes the initial video (the whole file). I deleted this from the timeline. Just one question because my software is in german. The timeline is the line that is below the big window, right? In german it says something like "scene window", next to that something translatet like "cut window".....