1 Reply Latest reply on Oct 5, 2010 10:48 PM by dtx_flex4

    A component like this ?


      I want to use a flex  component like that used in this web site




      On the center on site you can see a javascript script to select one news to another...it's similar to "the cover flow"...


      Where can i found a component like this?



      sorry for my bad english