2 Replies Latest reply on Oct 6, 2010 8:06 AM by Steve Grisetti

Testing PRE 9

pauleveritt

I found that Costco now has PRE 9 available for purchase.  I have to go to Costco to get a 2 TB hard drive so I will see if they have PRE 9 in stock.  If so, I will buy a copy of the PRE 9 PHO 9.  I will rerun all my very simple tests of PRE 9 with a release version instead of trial version.  I will report back on my results.  I will also be reporting my results to Videomaker Magazine.

Wish me luck!

• 1. Re: Testing PRE 9
          the_wine_snob Level 9

Paul,

Good luck with the full-version. I hope that the issues that you encountered with the trail will be handled with the registered version.

Remember, if you are not satisfied with the full-paid version, Adobe offers a 30-day, money-back guarantee. Be sure to register and be sure to hold on to all paperwork, just in case.

Hope that things go well for you,

Hunt

• 2. Re: Testing PRE 9
            Steve Grisetti Adobe Community Professional

I might also recommend that, if you're reviewing that product for Videomaker magazine, you at least try it on one other computer.

There appear to be a number of issues with your machine, and it's unfair to judge the software's failures on problems that may be unique to your system.