Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Urgent Help please.Fill out fields using a single user click

Former Community Member

Hey guys,

I'm creating a fortnightly timesheet for my work using LiveCycle..it is basically a form that an employee fills out for their times that they have worked in a fortnight..

I need to be able to let the user choose the first day of the fortnight (can be different depending on the individual) and the rest of the column in the Day Column can fill out the rest of the days until the end of the 14 days...

any ideas?

thanx in advance...

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Former Community Member

Thank you. I have sent your updated form.

Steve

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Former Community Member

I provided a very similar sample for another forum user. See the attached. You enter the end date (which has to be a Saturday in this case) in the header and the table calculates the dates for the previous two weeks. Review the calculate event on the table dates.

Steve

Former Community Member

Thank you for that example..

I understand the need for a Calculation Script...but How do I put into place? I can see that the last cell in the Date Column has a Calculated Read-Only attribute with calculation script selected, but I dont see where I can put that script...

thanks so much

Ali

Former Community Member

Ali,

If you forward your form to stwalker.adobe@gmail.com I can take a look.

Steve

Former Community Member

I've just emailed it to you...

Congratulations on 1000 posts....

Correct answer by
Former Community Member

Thank you. I have sent your updated form.

Steve

The following has evaluated to null or missing: ==> liqladmin("SELECT id, value FROM metrics WHERE id = 'net_accepted_solutions' and user.id = '${acceptedAnswer.author.id}'").data.items [in template "analytics-container" at line 83, column 41] ---- Tip: It's the step after the last dot that caused this error, not those before it. ---- Tip: If the failing expression is known to be legally refer to something that's sometimes null or missing, either specify a default value like myOptionalVar!myDefault, or use <#if myOptionalVar??>when-present<#else>when-missing. (These only cover the last step of the expression; to cover the whole expression, use parenthesis: (myOptionalVar.foo)!myDefault, (myOptionalVar.foo)?? ---- ---- FTL stack trace ("~" means nesting-related): - Failed at: #assign answerAuthorNetSolutions = li... [in template "analytics-container" at line 83, column 5] ----