4 Replies Latest reply on Oct 8, 2010 7:07 AM by writing in FL

How do you Format expanding text?

writing in FL

Robohelp 8.0.2.208

I'm trying to format some of my expanding text to include indents and possibly lists.

I can't find this in the help: in fact, can't find the expanding text feature in the help either.

For example, I wand to format this:

Values: [target] [operation] [value] 

Where:

[target] is used to select the part of the e-mail to use in the comparison.  Values: SUBJECT, FROM, TO, BODY

[operation] is the operation to be performed.  Values: EQUALS, CONTAINS

[value]  is the string to search for in the target using the operation. Since the semicolon character functions as a rule
      separator within this parameter, any semicolons within your string must be expressed as two semicolons (;;).

IN THIS MANNER:

Values: [target] [operation] [value] 

Where:

[target] is used to select the part of the e-mail to use in the comparison.  Values: SUBJECT, FROM, TO, BODY

[operation] is the operation to be performed.  Values: EQUALS, CONTAINS

[value]  is the string to search for in the target using the operation. Since the semicolon character functions as a rule
           separator within this parameter, any semicolons within your string must be expressed as two semicolons (;;).

Thanks.

Writing in FL