1 Reply Latest reply on Oct 11, 2010 4:21 PM by UzairZamanSheikh

linechart with SeriesInterpolate effect and CircleItemRenderer

flexshell

I created linechart with SeriesInterpolate effect and using CircleItemRenderer to display data point on the linechart.

The expect result is when I change the data in linechart, line of the linechart and circle of data point are changed with SeriesInterpolate effect animation synchronously.

but real result is when I change the data in linechart, line of the linechart is changed with SeriesInterpolate effect animation and after the animation completes and circle of data point is drawn at the new position on the linechart.

image1:during animation of line of the linechart, the circle of data point does not change synchronously

截图.png

image2: after animation of line of the linechart completes, the the circle of data point is draw immediately at the new position on the linechart.

截图.png

• 1. Re: linechart with SeriesInterpolate effect and CircleItemRenderer
          UzairZamanSheikh

Hi,

Sorry I dont have solution for your problem currently but i thought maybe you would be able to help me with my problem   Currently I have two datasources for one lincechart and I can draw lineserious on the basis of data form both datasources. But what I am aiming is, I want to show lines for one datasource and dots for other datasource using the same graph. Kindly let me know if you have any suggessions.

Thanks in advance.

Uzair