• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Template definition for multiple topics.

Community Beginner ,
Jul 18, 2007 Jul 18, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to define a template to be used for a large number of topics? I have a project with more than 1000 topics and I'd like to use the same template in all or most of them. I'd rather not have to do it on a topic by topic basis.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jul 18, 2007 Jul 18, 2007
The answer is in the Applying topic templates help topic. Work from the Topics tab and select all of the topics you want to apply a template to...

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you using RHX5 or later most definitely. You'll find a templates folder in your Project pane. Create a new template, add it to your topic properties and viola! You can even add it to multiple topics at the same time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm on the right track. I have the template defined in the Project pane. It's the assign to multiple topics at the same time that has me stumped.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
The answer is in the Applying topic templates help topic. Work from the Topics tab and select all of the topics you want to apply a template to...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp