What are the names of the drives?
Did you do the usuaul of running Disk Utility or OnyX? How and when were the drives first converted? How are they physically connected?
The names fo the drives are
Yes i used disk utility to convert the drives and if i understand corectly your questions i converted the drives about four or six months after i conected them to my macpro(if physicaly conected means that they are not external drives)!!
I forget to mention that it took me six months to convert the drives because i had files and folders that i used on my PC and i need them for my post production.Some folders i created them after the convertion but even from these folders i have the same problem.
1 person found this helpful
Mmh, did you have any of these problems while they were still being formatted with FAT32/ NTFS? The names should not be the problem. I rather suspect that when you converted them, their volume IDs were not properly reset/ recalculated and now that CS5 uses the 64bit file I/O API and Apple have changed the calculation mode for these IDs something is getting in the way. Short of reformatting the drives again I can't really think of much that would fix this, so I would move the stuff to an external drive and do one drive at a time. Mmh...
Well i think i remember something but i am not so sure of it!!
Before CS5 i had CS4 but it was cracked and i dont know if that has nothing to do with it but i think that before i converted the drives to macos i didnt had any problems with AE.But the sure think is after converting and transfering all my video files to HD footage i had this problem and with AE CS4.
I'll try to convert them again as you said and see what happens.