4 Replies Latest reply on Jul 21, 2007 6:26 AM by Newsgroup_User

Web Photo Album

Pilot_Knob

I have just recently upgraded my Dreamweaver program and it is like starting all over. I came across, in the help screens about creating a web photo album. Followed instructions: select Commands and then Create Web Photo Album but the Create Web Photo Album option is always grayed out. I'm sure it is something little but have tried everything I know to do. Can anyone Help?

Thanks
        • 1. Re: Web Photo Album
          Pilot_Knob Level 1
          Have an important pending project PLEASE HELP
          • 2. Re: Web Photo Album
            Level 7
            In DW MX 2004 7.0.1 with a page open I can access the Create Web Photo
            Album command. Without an open page that command, along with others, is
            greyed out.

HTH

Pilot Knob wrote:
            >
            > I have just recently upgraded my Dreamweaver program and it is like starting
            > all over. I came across, in the help screens about creating a web photo album.
            > Followed instructions: select Commands and then Create Web Photo Album but the
            > Create Web Photo Album option is always grayed out. I'm sure it is something
            > little but have tried everything I know to do. Can anyone Help?
            >
            > Thanks
            >
            • 3. Re: Web Photo Album
              Heavy_Doody
              I don't know about the new version, but on the older versions you had to have Firefox installed too.
              • 4. Re: Web Photo Album
                Level 7
                On Fri, 20 Jul 2007 23:23:35 +0000 (UTC), "Heavy_Doody"
                <webforumsuser@macromedia.com> wrote:

>I don't know about the new version, but on the older versions you had
                >to have Firefox installed too.

You don't need Firefox in older versions, but you do need Fireworks.

Gary