0 Replies Latest reply on Oct 26, 2010 5:18 PM by JoeRocket1148

Flex App with remoting works on local Apache server - fails on production server

JoeRocket1148

Hi Everyone,

I have a Flex app that uses Data Services. The application works correctly on my local Mac Server and Apache. When uploaded to my production CentOS server, the Data Services fail. When the app is done loading, the following error message comes up:

Class "ModelsService" does not exist: Plugin by name 'ModelsService' was not found in the registry; used paths:
      : /www/html/mdubb//PHP2/bin-debug/services/
      #0 /var/www/html/mdubb/ZendFramework/library/Zend/Amf/Server.php(550): Zend_Amf_Server->_dispatch('getAllModels', Array, 'ModelsService')
      #1 /var/www/html/mdubb/ZendFramework/library/Zend/Amf/Server.php(626): Zend_Amf_Server->_handle(Object(Zend_Amf_Request_Http))
      #2 /var/www/html/mdubb/PHP2/bin-debug/gateway.php(73): Zend_Amf_Server->handle()
      #3 {main}

Where getAllModels is a method of my custom ModelsService.

I changed the Zend path in the amf_config.ini file so it references the correct directory. If I browse to gateway.php, it prompts to download the file, which I think is correct.

I added in the config file the path to the services folder.

I tried adding $server->addClass("ModelServices") in gateway.php, but it didn't like that.

The file structure on the production server is the same as the local server (I litterally uploaded everything in my local web root), so I can't think of what would be differenet between the two.

I have already pulled one all nighter trying to get this to run. Do you know what I should troubleshoot next?

Thanks in advance,

Ryan