4 Replies Latest reply on Oct 28, 2010 6:17 AM by Szalam

    Replacing video head with another?


      Hi guys I apologize because this is probably a popular question.. but no one asks for this information the same way so it is hard to find what I am looking for exactly.



      So as a practice this is the effect I am trying to accomplish.





      This individual used Shake but what he is doing is what I am after.


      Now I know how to motion track.. I can place a still face on any movie I want all day long.. that is no problem.. What I am having trouble searching for is how to cut out the moving face from a movie so I can bring it to the new movie. It seems like I have to pen select frame by frame to get what I need.. I know this cant be right.


      Finally after I do manage to get the selected new animated face cut out.. how do I blend it with the main video.. so the edges blend into the original head?


      God that probably sounds lame.. I have been able to do a lot of stuff that is close but none of it is efficient and I know there has to be better ways of doing things.. it's just so hard to search for the information when you don't know the terms you are looking for.  Can anyone help? I know a step by step is probably much to ask.. I just need to know the key points and terms.. hell anything would help. I just need to be pointed in the right direction.


      Thanks guys