2 Replies Latest reply on Oct 28, 2010 5:44 AM by cdroessler

Multiple songs when applying to themes

cdroessler Level 1

Hi, can someone tell me how to select more than one song when creating an instant movie or applying a theme.  I'm browsing and selcting from my folder, though when I select the second song it just overwrites my first selection.

Thank you

• 1. Re: Multiple songs when applying to themes
          Steve Grisetti Adobe Community Professional

You can't add more than one song to a themed video.

However, you can either set up your video to have no music or delete the music after it's created -- and then just add your own AFTER the InstantMovie is created by applying it to the Soundtrack audio track below it on the timeline.

• 2. Re: Multiple songs when applying to themes
            cdroessler Level 1

Thanks Steve.  The documentation for PRE 9 seems to imply we should be

able to do this though.  It states "Music - Specifies whether to use the

theme music, your own music (click Browse to locate and open it), or no

music. You can select multiple music clips (you can select them here or

from the Organize workspace as part of the original asset selection),

and they are played in the order selected."

As you suggested, I thought about deleting it afterwards, then adding my

own music.  Though the documentation also states that the results of the

project will change, based on the beat or the temple of the chosen

music.  I'm curious how much of a difference that would make...

Oh well.  Thanks again Steve.

Chuck