2 Replies Latest reply on Oct 29, 2010 6:53 AM by zeroskillz

Is this the best way to use flash?

JamieG326 Level 1

Our new corporate video at []

was built using flash.  Do you think the interactive piece of it works?  Interactive part starts about 1 minute in or click the "SKIP" button.

Thanks in advance for your help and feedback!

• 1. Re: Is this the best way to use flash?
          Ned Murphy Adobe Community Professional & MVP

Flash can work quite well for presentations like this, but... I have no intention to offend with this... I didn't dare tread beyond the first step of the interactive part.

The opening presentation has too much of a Sham-wow flavor to it--a carny sales pitch, and it makes me skeptical of what clicking anything might end up leading to.  I wouldn't create this style of presentation (the atmosphere, not the content) for a corporation, but that's just me, and I may not qualify as being young/savvy enough to know what a good corporate image is these days.

1 person found this helpful
          • 2. Re: Is this the best way to use flash?
            zeroskillz Level 3

I like what you've done with flash, but not  really a fan of the voice-over. It seems a bit over-acted so to speak. Just my opinion....

I did really like what you did with the flash. I enjoyed the different visuals you used to represent the script. Nice job with that.

I didn't proceed beyond the intro though... the 'take your time' and humming kind of made me retreat...

HTH

-Ted

1 person found this helpful