3 Replies Latest reply on Oct 30, 2010 12:59 AM by Chris Cox

2 New Features for PS

Mohammed Amjed Khan Level 1

Blending Options ( Dropshadow etc all these effects )should be scale able if we scale object that has applied these effects,create a chain icon for to scale with object or that option should be in pref: under type turn check box to scale blending option effects with object.

Photoshop must have Welcome Screen without welcom screen it looks really different than its Adobe Design Standard family & CS5's tool Icons are not beautiful than older version older's were much better,

Note :-
      I shall appreciate your frank comments on the above suggestions.

• 1. Re: 2 New Features for PS
          Level 7

1) That already exists in the  Layer -> Layer Style -> Scale Effects... command, and in the Image Size dialog.

2) We had a welcome screen for a while - the customers hated it so much that we took it out (wasn't worth the effort to maintain it).  From what we've heard, customers hate the welcome screen in most of the other suite apps as well.

• 2. Re: 2 New Features for PS
            Mohammed Amjed Khan Level 1

Scale Effects should be scaled with object at same time when we scale effected object.

if u think thats not necessary, thats OK

but  About welcome Screen your answer is not correct, if any person don't like Welcom screen that person can turn on check box don't show again like illustrator & Indesign.

• 3. Re: 2 New Features for PS
              Level 7

1) That is why the checkbox is in the Image Size dialog.  Where did I say that it was not necessary?

2) That wasn't a debatable point. I told you why the welcome screen was removed.  You may disagree, but that does not make my statement incorrect in any way.