0 Replies Latest reply on Oct 30, 2010 10:37 AM by Evik.James

    Keyboard Shortcut for Wrapping in Bold?

    Evik.James Level 1

      I know there are the buttons up on the menu bar for quickly wrapping an item in <b> or <em> or <i> and the like.


      Are there any keyboard shortcuts for these?