I have set of custom classes. I want to bundled whole folder structure into swc file. I have tried the following steps to create the swc file. But i m not succeed. Let me know, where I am doing wrong?
1) Select File > New > Flex Library Project.
2) Here i give my custom swc name and click finish
3) create src folder and place my class files under the src folder.
4) Goto Project Properties and select src folder for classes and source path then press ok
5) Project-> Build All
I expect the swc on bin folder, but it is not present there.
Thanks in Advance.
Arun P. Ganesh
Export the flex project you will get the swc
Can you please explain, under which option should I Export
1) Flex Project Archieve (It bundled the project in zip format)
2) Release Build (It is used create a AIR application)