• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can I prevent 'Creating Slides..' message appearing in FMR slides?

New Here ,
Nov 02, 2010 Nov 02, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, After recording in FMR mode,  to stop capturing I press <End> key. This brings up a  'Creating Slides and Objects...' window, which becomes part of the FMR  slide. I then have to trim that end bit. Is this how it should work? Or  can I suppress this message from appearing in the FMR slide?

thanks,

mike

TOPICS
Recording

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 04, 2010 Nov 04, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I never do a full recording in FMR, but perhaps could offer a suggestion: if you record in manual or custom mode, you can use F9 to start FMR. If you switch back to normal mode by using F10 immediately before ending the capture?

Those shortcuts are for Win, for Mac it is Command-F9 and Command-F10

Lilybiri

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Nov 15, 2010 Nov 15, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Mike,

As of yet you cannot. But if you think that should be the way going forward then please send us a feature request.

-Manish

blogs.adobe.com/captivate

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources