Exit

Alignment problem with multiple choice questions

New Here ,
Nov 03, 2010 Nov 03, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi everyone

align prob.gif

I'm using Captivate 5 - notice how answers F, G, H are not quite horizontally aligned with the previous answers? The text of those answers is also not aligned with their letters.

1. These are from a question in a question pool.

2. The project is based on a template that contains a question with five answers - then extended to 8 answers using Quiz Properties.

3. The project has many examples of this issue - always starting with the 6th answer.

4. The properties of each answer are identical.

5. The answers have all been set to the same height and width using the Align panel.

any ideas?

regards

TOPICS
Quizzing and LMS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 30, 2012 Mar 30, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Untitled.jpg

same problem in my quiz but I use captivate 4.
do you have solution?
I use captivate 5.5 pubish that.It's ok and quite horizontally aligned.
but I have to use captivate 4 only because the new version captivate not work for my project such as animation,link to another project.
I think it has problem more than ver.4
I try to fix by cptivate 4
if you know solution please tell me.

thaks
nat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 11, 2017 Oct 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

misaligned answer text

I'm using version 8.03.290 and am having similar issues - it gets cranky with superscripts. The alignment was perfect until I changed my dash to an en dash. Now the only way I can revert to the original alignment is to completely delete the superscripted text.

I know I'm not running the latest version, but it's kind of ridiculous that a bug like this still persists after all this time! Maybe it's time to start looking into Articulate...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources