10 Replies Latest reply on Mar 7, 2011 12:41 PM by C. Agruss (Adobe)

burrito install fail, trying to create directory in wrong place

jerela

Below is the error log from my attempted install. Of the 23 errors 22 are being unable to deleted things it never created. The error that seems to be the initial cause is this:

Unable to create directory "\\drnas02\users\CADU\gae04\..\Adobe Flash Builder Burrito Preview

\\drnas02\users\CADU\gae04 is a home directory I have on a network drive, but the installer isn't trying to create the directory there, it is trying to put it one dir up (with the ..) where I don't even have read permissions.  I never specified the gae04 directory to the installer, but I assume its defined as some sort of application data directory as one other app created a directory there.

Here is the full error log.

Exit Code: 7

-------------------------------------- Summary --------------------------------------

- 0 fatal error(s), 23 error(s), 0 warning(s)

ERROR: 16101 Unable to create directory "\\drnas02\users\CADU\gae04\..\Adobe Flash Builder Burrito Preview

ERROR: 16101 Command ARKCreateDirectoryCommand failed.

ERROR: 16101 Unable to delete directory "\\drnas02\users\CADU\gae04\..\Adobe Flash Builder Burrito Preview". Error 2 The system cannot find the file specified.

ERROR: 16101 Error rolling back command ARKCreateDirectoryCommand

ERROR: 16098 Unable to delete file copy at "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Flash Builder Burrito\eclipse\configuration\config.ini" Error 3 The system cannot find the path specified.

ERROR: 16098 Error rolling back command ARKMoveFileCommand

ERROR: 16097 Unable to delete directory "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Flash Builder Burrito\eclipse\configuration". Error 2 The system cannot find the file specified.

ERROR: 16097 Error rolling back command ARKCreateDirectoryCommand

ERROR: 16035 Unable to delete file copy at "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Flash Builder Burrito\AMT\application.xml" Error 3 The system cannot find the path specified.

ERROR: 16035 Error rolling back command ARKMoveFileCommand

ERROR: 16034 Unable to delete file copy at "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Flash Builder Burrito\AMT\application.sif" Error 3 The system cannot find the path specified.

ERROR: 16034 Error rolling back command ARKMoveFileCommand

ERROR: 16033 Unable to delete directory "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Flash Builder Burrito\AMT". Error 2 The system cannot find the file specified.

ERROR: 16033 Error rolling back command ARKCreateDirectoryCommand

ERROR: 21 Deleting Registry Key - failure. Error 5

ERROR: 3 Unable to delete file copy at "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Flash Builder Burrito\FlashBuilder.exe" Error 3 The system cannot find the path specified.

ERROR: 3 Error rolling back command ARKMoveFileCommand

ERROR: 2 Unable to delete file copy at "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Flash Builder Burrito\.eclipseproduct" Error 3 The system cannot find the path specified.

ERROR: 2 Error rolling back command ARKMoveFileCommand

ERROR: 1 Unable to delete directory "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Flash Builder Burrito". Error 2 The system cannot find the file specified.

ERROR: 1 Error rolling back command ARKCreateDirectoryCommand

ERROR: The following payload errors were found during install:

ERROR:  - Adobe Flash Builder: Install failed

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------